ASCE Convention 2020 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time attendee or a veteran convention goer: ASCE members meeting, keynote presentations, invited panels, case histories, research papers, short courses, exhibits, and networking opportunities.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, short courses, panels, and technical sessions.
- Learn about ASCE's new initiative, Future World Vision, and experience the technology first hand
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools and techniques.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE Convention. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
Request Letter: Download and customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.