Top Reasons to Attend
- Become educated on how New Orleans used the opportunity rebuilding presented to strengthen social justice and community life
- Continuing education - up to 20 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Hear first-hand accounts from experts on natural disaster response and recovery
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request letter: Customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.