Meet Marci Rossell
Sessions of Current Interest
- Sustainability and Resiliency in Coastal Communities (Monday, 2:00 p.m.)
- Louisiana's Coastal Crisis and Proposed Solutions (Tuesday, 10:00 a.m.)
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure: A Manual of Practice on Adaptive Design and Risk Management (Tuesday, 1:00 p.m.)
- Innovations in Water Infrastructure for the 21st Century (Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.)
- Emergency Management: Risk Reduction, Response, and Recovery (Wednesday, 9:45 a.m.)
See all concurrent sessions
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn about cutting edge innovation in the industry.
- Become educated on how New Orleans used the opportunity rebuilding presented to strengthen social justice and community life.
- Participate in thought-provoking education sessions.
- Develop leadership skills that can further enhance your career.
- Hear first-hand accounts from experts on natural disaster response and recovery.
- Find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes and drive change.
- Networking opportunities with potential clients, colleagues, and project team leads.
- Identity specific sessions or courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Hear from high-profile speakers.
- Gumbo! It’s fun to say and great to eat. Explore the sights and sounds of New Orleans - watch the video!